A modern piece of art from Cuisinart, the Cuisinart TOB195 Toaster Oven made of stainless steel and durable tempered glass. This is beautifully made kitchen gadget which will complement your modern kitchen design.
This appliance is an attractive addition to your kitchen countertop. The sophisticated, elegant look of this gadget will undoubtedly please you. As for the performance, Cuisinart TOB-195 does well too.
This Oven also provides many convenient features, such a joy to use. You feel safe and comfortable using this appliance. Look forward to enjoying it for many years to come.
Cuisinart TOB195 Exact Heat Toasting Oven always ready to serve!
- This particular oven boasts an extra large capacity, its broiler being 0.6 cubic feet in volume and able to fit 6 slices. Due to this large size, Cuisinart TOB-195 can hold a 12-inch pizza with ease. It does not take up a lot of room in your kitchen, yet it is a decent sized appliance.
- Multiple cooking functions such as broiling, toasting, convection, baking/pizza, etc. give you a versatile cooking experience. The unit has built-in defrost, bagel and reheat buttons to make life easier. To make the best use of the convection option, experience users suggest using a temperature 25 degrees lower than what is specified in the recipe for optimum results. The convection bake ensures quick heating of food.
- The TOB-195 also has a heat sensor along with shade control, helping to maintain the temperature in a precise manner. This ensures consistent toasting and helps to cook food in a smooth way throughout. It is one of the only ovens that can go up to a good 500-degrees.
- Another feature worth mentioning is the auto shut off the system after four hours, which saves energy, electric bills and ensures general safety to prevent accidents. The top rack of the oven comes with a stop feature so that it cannot be pulled out of the appliance while it is still hot.
- The TOB195’s touchpad houses all the electronic controls including the timers and clock. This comes in handy, particularly for taller customers, for whom it is hard to see what they are doing if an oven has front facing buttons.
- The interior of the TOB-195 has a nonstick coating, making it very easy to clean after cooking. The cooking accessories such as broiler and rack are built sturdily, and they can be cleaned easily as well. All of these accessories happen to be dishwasher safe.
This kitchen appliance is easy to clean with its non-stick walls and removable crumb tray. It is also easy to operate. Just set it on the right and desired cooking setting you want. The electronic control features will give you the precise and desired outcome you want.
The appliance has a digitized temperature setting which will help you, so you don’t have to guess. It also has an alarm that will let you know that the cooking temperature is always right. This is indeed easy to use and operate tool that will provide you with just what you needed.
It has electronic easy touchpad control for smooth operation and usage. It also has a shade control feature with a heat sensor that maintains accurate temperature.
The stainless steel housing with brushed chrome accents gives it a professional, elegant design.
Bake, Broil, Toast And More
This is a multifunction toaster oven where you can bake pizza, cookies, and bagels. You can also broil and roast using this appliance.
The model offers four versatile cooking options – toast, bake, broil, and convection. It also has an extra- large capacity that is ideal for the everyday cooking and convenient features for cooking side dishes and desserts.
Interior is spacious measuring 12 x 12 x 5 inches. It can hold up to 6 slices of toast
Breville BOV800XL vs Cuisinart TOB-195
Often discussed alongside the Cuisinart TOB195, Breville BOV800XL is a powerful toaster oven with 1800 watts power. The toasting and baking options are aided by its built-in technology, Element IQ. Like the TOB195, it also has a broad array of cooking options and has high capacity.
However, there are some noticeable differences between the two. First of all, the Cuisinart’s crumb tray can only be accessed from the rear, whereas the Breville oven’s crumb tray is located in the front and can be slid out.
Moreover, the Breville model is entirely built of stainless steel, and the TOB195 is not. A common complaint about the TOB is that the region behind the door handle tends to get overheated, a problem not seen in the Breville BOV.
Users have also found the Breville oven’s controls to be more user-friendly and easier to figure out compared to Cuisinart.
Cuisinart TOB-195 vs TOB-135
The TOB-135 is another toaster oven from this brand that customers love. Compared to the TOB-195, this particular oven has a more traditional look with the controls affixed to the side of the door.
The TOB-195 has gone entirely digital with a digital touch interface. However, the TOB-135’s controls are not entirely digital. It still has a dial to control and program specific functions. Many consider the controls of the TOB-135 more user-friendly due to this.
Additionally, the TOB-135 has a blue backlit LED display that makes it easier to see the controls. Both come with top and bottom heating options, along with the bagel option that ensures a crispy top and a soft bottom.
In terms of performance, the models are evenly matched and can roast, grill and bake really well. Due to the more traditional design, the TOB-135 has the advantage of familiarity that many users love.
Cuisinart TOB195 is an all-in-one device that is capable of heating, broiling, toasting and defrosting. That too, in various styles and methods.
Most customers had bought it due to its appealing, professional look; and it is perfection, with the combination of its size, its effectiveness, and its unique functions, it has stayed as a valid customer’s choice when it comes to kitchenware. A small oven that does not require too much power or space is a concept that is loved by all. The walls of the device do not stick and are overall better in hygiene control.
The TOB-195 seems to have a poorly made handle, which gets heated quickly when the unit is in action. This has been considered to be a design flaw by many reviewers, but such a problem can be fixed by careful management and a timed schedule of the cooked food. It can even perform on its own if need be, which is a huge plus.
For everyday use, weekend family bonding or even dinner parties, this appliance is ready to serve you!
Get the Cuisinart TOB195 now and experience for yourself the magnificent performance and excellent tasting cooking you’ll only get from Cuisinart!