If you own one of the best Bunn coffeemakers available in the market today, it is critical that you also know how to clean a Bunn coffeemaker.
If you have knowledge of such, it will be possible for you to maintain its best quality, which will allow it to make better coffee and enjoy the long-term functionality of the product.
To clean your Bunn coffeemaker, you will need a toothpick, vinegar, and the Bunn de-liming tool provided in the package of the product.
Simply follow the steps that will be mentioned below.
- Once you are sure that the plug is removed, open the top and take out the spray head. By using a toothpick, gently clean the spray head and clean any debris found in any of its holes. After which, rinse it with clean water and set it aside.
- Insert the deliming tool in the area where the spray head has been removed, which should have been visible by now. Insert the entire tool in the tube’s opening until there are only two inches left outside of the tube.
- Once the deliming tool is inserted, have it pulled in and out several times. It is recommended by the manufacturer that this is done at least five to six times or until you notice that it is already free from dirt.
- The next thing that you need to do is to fill the pot and reservoir with clean water. Plug the brewer again and let it run first using clean water, which is recommended to be done twice.
- For the best results, it is recommended that you clean with the use of vinegar. Fill the reservoir with at least 1 quart of the vinegar and let it run. Then, dispose of the vinegar from the reservoir, fill the reservoir and pot with clean water, and run it at least 10 times for thorough cleaning. This will make sure that any residue of vinegar will be removed before it is used for brewing.
- To maintain the best quality of the coffeemaker for a long, make sure to do this routine at least once every three months to maintain the best office coffee maker performance.