If you own one of the best Bunn coffeemakers that are available in the market today, it is critical that you also know how to clean a bunn coffeemaker.
If you have knowledge on such, it will be possible for you to maintain its best quality, which will allow it to make better coffee and enjoy the long-term functionality of the product.
To clean your Bunn coffeemaker, you will need a toothpick, vinegar, and the Bunn deliming tool that is provided in the package of the product.
Simply follow the steps that will be mentioned below.
- Once you are sure that the plug is removed, open the top and take out the spray head. By using a toothpick, gently clean the sprayhead and make sure to clean any debris that is found in any of its holes. After which, rinse it with clean water and set aside.
- 2. Insert the deliming tool in the area where the sprayhead has been removed, which should have been visible by now. Insert the entire tool in the opening of the tube until there is only two inches left outside of the tube.
- Once the deliming tool is inserted, have it pulled in and out several times. It is recommended by the manufacturer that this is done at least five to six times, or until you notice that it is already free from dirt.
- The next thing that you need to do is to fill the pot and reservoir with clean water. Plug the brewer again and let it run first using clean water, which is recommended to be done twice.
- For best results, it is recommended that you clean with the use of vinegar. Fill the reservoir with at least 1 quart of the vinegar and let it run, after which, dispose the vinegar from the reservoir, and fill the reservoir and pot with clean water and run it for at least 10 times for thorough cleaning. This will make sure that any residue of vinegar will be removed before it is used for brewing.
- To maintain the best quality of the coffeemaker for long, make sure to do this routine at least once every three months to maintain best cofee maker performance.