I was recently at the retail store to shop for a new juicer.
There are a lot of brands to choose from but because I read reviews about what some of the best juicers are, it did not make it confusing for me to know which one to get.
I was really impressed with the Omega J8005 juicer reviews that I read online so I decided to give it a try.
I have been using it for a few weeks and it is a good thing I chose to buy it as it has the features that I am looking for in a new juicer to use at home.
Power of Omega Juicer
Omega 8005 Juicer is equipped with a 1/3 horsepower single-phase induction motor which is powerful enough to juice up fruits and vegetable and be able to fully extract from it vitamins, nutrients and minerals.
It can also provide you with high juice yield even from a very dry pulp. The juicer features a built-in “reverse” mode to prevent food from getting stuck in it.
What’s more, it operates quietly making it pleasant to use.
Juicer Designed for Health Conscious Consumers
The new Omega J8005 has been designed for individuals who are conscious when it comes to their health. It has the ability to juice fruits, vegetables as well as wheatgrass.
What’s more, it can also do tasks that other juicers cannot do such as turn nuts into butter, whip up soy milk, mince herbs and garlic and grind coffee and spices.
It can mash any food you put in it so you will definitely be able to use it when making baby food.
Fresh High Quality Juice
The juicer features a dual-stage juicing system. Omega J8005 uses a low speed of 80 RPM which results in minimal heat build-up, clogging, foaming as well as oxidation.
This in turn will promote healthy enzymes so that your juice will not only be fresh but also longer lasting. The lower oxidation also means that the juice will not turn brown easily.
- Motor: 150 watt
- Type of juicer: masticating
- Speeds: 80 RPM
- Included Accessories: none
- Measures: 14-1/2 by 6 ½ by 15 ½ inch making it ideal for kitchen counter tops with limited space
- Warrenty: 10-year warranty which comes in handy should you have problems with the juicer
- High juice yield making it more economical than other juicers in the market
- Auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual stage juicing system prevents foaming, clogging or heat build-up
- Multi-purpose juicer allowing you not only to juice but also to mince, chop and mash- you can use it as food processor, pasta extruder, homogenizer, grinder, and more
You might be interested also in the new Omega J8006 and its differences from 8005 model.
Omega J8005 vs J8006
Many readers are asking us about the comparison of Omega J8005 and J8006 juicers. That is understandable because these two are among the best juicers available on the market.
Omega J8005 vs VRT350
We are working on comparison of J8005 and VRT350 juicers.
The new Omega J8005 Juicer has received high ratings from consumers. The only complaint a few people have against it is that it takes time to clean but aside from that, they are impressed at its ability to produce fresh and rich juice from any food they place in it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Foot Massager Reviews 2016/2017 - Top Rated Leg Massaging Machines
- Best Halogen Infrared Convection Oven Reviews For 2015/2016
- Best Cookware Sets You Can Buy In 2017 - Ceramic, Steel and Hard Anodized Cookware
- Best Toaster Oven in the World 2016/2017 - Reviews and Comparisons
- Best Food Processor and Blender In The Market 2016/2017 - Reviews and Comparisons